If you have ever thought about, or are even considering opening up your relationship, this course is a must-have!
The goal of this course is to teach you everything you need to know in order to successfully start and maintain an open relationship, be it one that is polyamorous, sexually open, ethically non-monogamous or any other form of open relating. The course is structured around 8 Videos, 10 Exercises, and 2 Bonus Raw Processing Videos that will teach you everything you need to know. You will watch the videos, do some exercises and get the tools that you need to begin your journey.
Topics covered include:
- Opening Up: How to Make Your Polyamorous Relationship Work
- Part I: Understanding Your Motivation for Transitioning to Polyamory
- Part II: How to Set Up an Open Relationship
- Part III: What Radical Self-responsibility Is and How Polyamory Fits In
- Part IV: Strong & Vibrant Polyamorous Relationships: How to Balance Multiple Partners
- The Most Commonly Asked Questions About Open Relationships
In this segment Conor & Brittany discuss common queries and topics including "What is polyamory?", "What is the difference between polyamory and polygamy?", "How to start polyamory", "How to tell someone that you are polyamorous", "Jealousy in polyamory", and more.