The Creating Epic Relationships course is an in-depth journey into the how's and why's of effective communication and self-awareness.
In this video course you will learn how to communicate your feelings and needs in ways that will be understood and respected. You will also learn how to receive the same from others. Achieving this level of self-awareness will have a huge impact on your relationships with family, friends, co-workers and even complete strangers. The course is broken down into modules, each of which allows you to develop your skills in a particular area. You can experience the course at your own pace, taking as long as you need to learn and apply the information.
Topics covered include:
- Chapter I: What’s Holding You Back from Creating Epic Relationships?
- Chapter II: Make Yourself Happy So You Can Make Others Happy
- Chapter III: How to Build Consistently Deep Relationships
- Chapter IV: The Love Language of Jealousy
- Chapter V: How to Be Authentic in Your Relationships
- Chapter VI: The Art of Appreciation: How to Bring the Most Joy into Your Relationships
- Most Frequently Asked Relationship Questions
In this segment Conor & Brittany discuss common queries and topics including "How to make long distance relationships work", "Why are relationships so hard?", "Why do people stay in toxic relationships?", "What causes one-sided relationships", "Why rebound relationships fail", and more.